Satisfaction by phone



I have realized something...I am a very lucky girl.
I get to live out (and satisfy) all of my dirty little fantasies over the phone.  I get my needs met...no fuss, no muss.  Who could ask for more than that?
I also get to learn and expand my fetish base via satisfaction by phone.  There have been times that callers have shown me new paths of sexual enlightenment and I've found that fetishes I never would have even thought of can be very mutually satisfying.
Being open-minded has always been very important to me, and has help me enjoy life and some of that has been a direct result of my time on the phone.  So, thanks to all you pervs out there! *giggles*
How do you feel about satisfaction by phone and expanding your sexual experiences?
Until next time,
xoxo Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment