Sissy Slut Sunday





I talked to a sissy boy named “Kylie” tonight and heard all about how badly he wanted to be forced into crossdressing and being turned into a complete cock sucking, man fucking sissy slut.  Since I love sissy boy training, I was more than happy to pimp him out!

First, I had Kylie slip into the sexiest and sluttiest outfit that I could find…a black leather mini skirt and sheer white top with a hooker red bra and panties on underneath.  Then, I painted “her” up like a whore and made sure she smelled sweet and fuckable. Finally, I marched her ass over to the gay bar across the street and told her that since she wanted to look like a woman, she was going to act like one!

Kylie took the first guy that I pointed out into the bar’s back room and got his pants around his ankles and then had her gobble his cock like she was starving and it was her last meal *hahaha*  She took his dick deep in her throat, gagging and slobbering on it like the good cock sucking faggot that I knew was in there somewhere.

After her mouth had been raped, I told my sissy bitch that it was time for that tight little fuck hole to be stuffed and stretched.  This whore was so eager, that she dropped to all fours and stuck her ass in the air, as I lead the next big boner over to that tight hole.

Kylie sucked and fucked her way through the entire bar and was covered head to slutty toes in jizz and went home with a pair of cum filled panties*giggles*  There’s nothing quite like a healthy does of forced bi phone sex and forced anal fun to turn any other day into Sissy Slut Sunday.



Ready to be owned by a true humiliatrix?  Well, pick up the phone and pucker up…the sissy boy humiliation is about to begin!

xoxo,
Hayley

Learn more about me!  Find me on Nite Flirt
1-800-863-5478  ext: 03374991
Who doesn't love FREE phone sex?  Click here to find out more!
Follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment