My Toy, My Cum Slut



There is nothing that I dislike more than false advertisement.  When I’m promised something, I expect to get it.  Period.

One of my new fuck toys, Eric, had been promising me for weeks that he would do some freaky things for me, but I had yet to see him deliver and it was starting to frustrate me…badly.  Now, don’t get me wrong, Eric has an amazing cock and is tons of fun to fuck (anyone that knows me at all, knows that I am in an open relationship and my boyfriend knows that I do what I want, when I want).

The thing is, that Eric kept promising that he was going to slurp his own cum for me (I even gave him the easy way out and told him that he could suck it off of my huge natural tits…see, I can be nice!), but he had yet to fulfill his cum eating promises.

So, I decided to set Eric up…to trick him right into becoming the cum eating sex toy that I wanted him to be *giggles*  I called Eric up and told him that my pussy was dripping wet and waiting for him and that he better bring his A game, because I was super hot!  That boy nearly wrecked his car getting over to my place *hahaha*

When he got here, I met him at the door wearing nothing but cumfilled panties and grabbed him by the cock (which was stiff and twitching already) and led him into the bedroom.  I let him toss me onto the bed, huge tits bouncing and have his way with me, until I had orgasmed twice.  Then, I pushed him over onto his back and rode him until he exploded.

While he was still recovering, I slid his cock out of me and showed him what a big mess he had made…and moved my pounded and cum drenched pussy towards his face.  “What are you doing?!” he wanted to know.  I informed him that he had promised me something and now he was going to have nochoice but to be my cum slut…I lowered myself onto his face and told him that I wasn’t going to move an inch until he had sucked every drop of hot, sticky and bittersweet cum out of my used cunt. *hahaha*



My new toy and cum slut latched onto me hot pussy and licked meclean, moaning and stiffening for round two.  Poor Eric never even guessed what was on the menu, but now that he’s had a taste, he’ll be sure to “cum back” for more!

xoxo,
Hayley
Ready for some hot JOI/CEI phone sex?  Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment