Complete Control...Piggy Bitch Play!



I had an awesome night...I gained complete control of my new favorite little bitch, Sassy.
When he came to me, he didn't even have a name. I took care of that, and gave him a new one, just for us.  Then, the little slut came totally clean and told me that he wanted to be owned by me...that I was his Goddess...that he would do ANYTHING for me, and went on to prove it by telling me he was going to be my piggy bitch.
Piggy dressed up in little pink ears, a springy tail and a blonde wig...he became my own version of Miss Piggy, and he just squealed and oinked and carried on like a complete FOOL and I just laughed and laughed and laughed!  SO MUCH FUN!!
Piggy told me that he would suck all of my male friends off for my enjoyment and entertainment...that he would lay on his back and take big black cock in his slutty little pussy for me, while my friends and I watched and giggled...and the video camera ran, of course.
The submissive perversions were aplenty with my piggy pet and things just got nastier and kinkier as time went on.  He couldn't get enough!  Piggy called me THREE times *hahahaha*
I can't wait to hear back from piggy and laugh my ass off at his silliness some more!
xoxo,
Princess Hayley
P.S. Make sure to check out my Sassy slut taking a BBC for me below, like the good bitch that he is!


No comments:

Post a Comment