Sissy Boy Sucks Dick

 
You should have seen this guy Nick that I played with last weekend...he sucks dick like a pro! *giggles*

The only thing that made it even better was the naughty little outfit he was wearing.



Nick was hanging out at my place and showing off the new bra and panties that he’d bought. 
They were pink, lacy and skimpy...they looked so cute and girly on him!
Nick and I have been playing the game of me turning him into "Nicole" for quite awhile, but he had never wanted to suck real dick for me, but he sure gobbled my strap-on cock!
I thought it was time he showed his true self to somebody else besides me, so I sent my friend Adam a quick text.
I told him him to come over because I had a sissy that would love to suck him off. The dirty fucker replied back a minute later saying he’d be there in 20 minutes.
I broke the news to Nick and told him to turn himself into "Nicole" ASAP, because he was about to suck some dick for the first time
He tried to talk me out of it, but I wasn’t changing my mind. I had to practically undress him and then stand over him over as he put on his new bra and panties. 
He did it slowly, probably hoping I’d tell him it was all just a joke, but he was out of luck. 
The bra was flat on him, so I filled it out with some tissues. His panties needed no help, they had a nice little bulge in the front already. 
He was biting his lip nervously as I grabbed a tube of red lipstick to finish his look. I spread it over his lips as I told him what I wanted him to do, and when the doorbell rang I sent him to go answer it. 
He came back into the room with Adam and I made myself comfortable on the couch, so I could get a great view of my two boys. 
Adam fussed over Nicole, telling her how hot she looked and that he couldn’t wait to have her cherry lips around his dick
Nicole took Adam's clothes off and pushed him down on the bed then said in her sweet, sexy voice “Mmm, I can’t wait to taste you.” 
She gave me a quick look, and I nodded at her to continue. She got on the bed and knelt between his legs. She put her hand on his dick and stroked it until Adam was hard and ready...then she lowered her mouth on him
She slid down his shaft, making a rookie mistake and gagged as she went too far down. She tried again, being more careful this time, and Adam put his hand on her head. He helped her get into a rhythm and soon she was sliding up and down that shaft like a pro. Adam was moaning and pushing his hips up when he suddenly swore and Nicole began to choke as cum shot down her throat. So much fun! *giggles*
She slid Adam’s dick out of her mouth and stared at the floor with shame. I went over to her and held her chin up, forcing her to look at me. Her red lipstick was smeared all over her mouth and there was a shine of semen on her chin
“A part of you felt like that was coming home, didn’t it?” I asked her, and she blushed as she nodded. 
I grabbed a tissue out of her bra and wiped her face clean. “Good, if you liked that then you’ll probably love what I’m going to make you do next.”
To be continued! *winks*
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment