What's your poison?

Toy time is quality time!
I have a pretty darn impressive treasure trove of toys that I love to break out when my pets come to play.

There are butt plugs and dildos, cock rings and vibrators, handcuffs and whips, anal beads and vibrating eggs.  And of course, the cream of the crop (and my favorites) the strap-on cocks!

Toys can take an average sexual encounter and turn it into a fantasy fulfilling romp in the sheets.  All good boys should have some!

So what's your poison?  Send me a message with your favorite toy (and why you love it) and I will send you a special XXX pic.  Now, that's what I call a fair trade *giggles*

Until next time,
xoxo - Hayley May

1 comment:

  1. Mine would have to be the strap on. There is nothing more erotic than seeing a curvy, sexy woman, like you, with a strap on between her legs. Making me suck it and then tease my asshole before fucking me hard. I get so aroused thinking and typing it.

    ReplyDelete