Cheating, Pleasing and Cream Pie Eating


As many of my callers know, I have a live-in boyfriend that loves to take part in fulfilling my cuckolding fantasies.

My boyfriend is not only understanding, but he is also fully invested in my pleasure.  He is a big guy (college football full back) with a little dick (5 inches hard) that shows how much he cares about me by fully supporting me when I fuck other men.  He knows that I deserve a big cock to fuck!

There is a special chair in our bedroom where my boyfriend sits to watch me being plowed by the latest well-hung stud that I have brought home.  He sits there and watches as mytight, wet cunt is filled and spread.  He listens as I come over and over again.  He waits until it’s time for him to fulfill his clean-up obligations.  I can practically see him drooling, so great is his anticipation and craving of cream pie!

I clamp my pussy closed, keeping all of that hot load sealed deeped inside my well-pounded cunt and have my boyfriend lay back on the bed.  Then I lower myself down toward his face and and release that hot, yummy load of jizz all over his open and waiting mouth.  Mmmmm!

I can't wait until the next time that I get to cheat, please and feed someone my cream pie.  Any volunteers? *giggles*

xoxo,

Hayley May

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment