Submissive Perversions



I have come across some twisted boys in my time.  As long as I am being served and entertained, I say the freakier the kink, the better!
I've talked to many different subbies, with many different perversions, but the one thing that always remains the same is the central theme in my life...a sexy, superior woman, a.k.a ME.
There are the strokers...the boys that love to take jerk off instruction and only some when they are allowed to (which isn't often, trust me!) and then there are the sissy sluts that love to show their willingness to serve by getting on their knees and swallowing cock for me, and they are eager to serve, the cum gobblers!
So, which one is my favorite, you ask?  My favorite type of submissive perversions are ALL of them!  I want you nasty, dirty, raunchy and ready to go the extra mile to please me and make me giggle.  And you know what?  You LOVE it, don't you, perv? *hahahaha*
Until next time,
Hayley May

No comments:

Post a Comment