The Definition of Fetish



I happened upon some interesting articles about fetishism lately and thought I would share my amusement at what I found.

The first article I happened upon was a list of 46 fetishes that you've never heard of from the Huffington Post. There are some real doozies on there *lol*

 The next site I stumbled upon was a fetish erotica literature hub that offers 100s of free fetish stories.  I browsed through those for quite awhile, and even came up with some new ideas for my next phone session ;)
And finally, there's the good old Urban Dictionary, which is always good for a laugh!  It's the best medicine, after all ;) To me, a fetish is a fixation...something that you just can't get out of your mind, because you enjoy it that much.  It's something that gets inside of your head and just stays there.

So, what's your definition of the term fetish?  What's it mean to you?

Until next time,
 xoxo Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment