It's pussy pounding time!

Hi there, slut!  My name is Hayley May, and I do love humiliating and pimping you out.
Think about it...I bring home a very well hung stud to fuck, and you get to sit in the corner in a pair of your sluttiest little panties and watch as he pounds my pussy and fills me to the brim with a hot load of salty jizz.
I love watching you crawl across the bed with your little willy straining the frilly material of your panties.  You come to a stop between my thighs and lower your pathetic face to my plump pussy lips, where I instruct you to clean up my stud's mess with your mouth.
I get wet just thinking about forcing you into becoming a more feminine being.  And I know that your little prissy pecker gets stiff when you think about me pimping you out.
So come on...put on your big girl panties and take a journey with me.  One where you become my sweet little slut.  I will be there with you, holding your hand the whole way.  Or should I say, forcing it? *wink*
xoxo,
Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment