Stroke for me!



One of my favorite things to do is control a man’s cock.  My enjoyment of cock control ranges from sensual guided masturbation, to edging,to full scale chastity and everything in between.

There is no better way to hook a man (and keep him hooked!) than to tease him into submission with my luscious body, sharp mind and killer giggle.

Last night, I was playing with one of my strokers named Matt.  I was guiding him through a JOI session (oh, how I love some jerk off instruction fun) and bringing him right to the edge of orgasm….and then back *giggles*  The poor boy was a moaning, begging mess when I finallylet him cum for me.

Matt was so grateful for his orgasm, sweet little stroker that he is.  That’s the thing about men that I just adore…how easily controlled they are!


Forget the old saying, “the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.”  The truth of the matter is that the express train to owning a man is controlling his orgasms.  Own the cock, own the man!

xoxo,
1-800-863-5478  ext: 03415351

No comments:

Post a Comment